Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Y Awards

Last night was the 2009 Y Awards for all of the BYU athletes. My little sister McCall was nominated for rookie of the year so we had the best seats in the house! It was a fun night and good to get dressed up for once (I am usually always in my tennis sweats) I dressed my sister and did her hair and makeup, I thought her and her boyfriend Alex looked really cute...cutest BYU athlete couple! After we were lucky to score some delicious chocolate fondue and frozen yogurt, yum!








5 comments:

Ana Lee said...

Lauren you look gorgeous! I think you get prettier every year. I love your dress, as always.

Julie said...

Best sister of the award goes to you! Reading this was a flashback to your star days on the tennis team!

Cara Grenny said...

You guys look so cute! And so does McCall as usual!

Tyson and Heather said...

You and your sister are gorgeous! So fun that you are both AMAZING tennis players!

The Andrews said...

You and your sister look beautiful, great job on the hair and make-up! I have just started playing tennis with my hubby and I must say I love it, such a fun sport!