Tuesday, March 24, 2009

I heart PR

Tonight Kirk and I went to FYE in search of Season 4 of Project Runway. I currently own seasons 1-3 and have not fully seen season 4 or 5. I love this show and think it is amazing, I even took a sewing class last winter because I was so inspired by it, unfortunately Im not nearly as good as anyone who is on the show! My cousin Stanton on the other hand is amazing and actually lives in NY and I always tell him how he needs to get on the show (even though the show is no longer running)  Needless to say, I will be be busy the next couple of days catching up with PR season 4


Stanton's dress he made for his cute wife Rubi, see it on their blog.

4 comments:

Jessie and Taylor Miller said...

holy cow! that dress is amazing!!!
way to go stanton!!!!
ps. you are an amazing seamstress... i still can't get over the booties you made for brody!!!

Rebecca Lowe said...

what a great husband! i have had the itch to sew and create, too.... and my skills are definitely in need of some work, haha.

rubi said...

I love that show too... I didn't know it was over! How's your sewing machine? Pushing out some goodies? I'm working on a top-secret project right now. Some day it will be blogged, but now is not the right time... ::mysterious voice::

Tyson and Heather said...

Had no idea about Stanton--go him, so rad!