Monday, April 6, 2009

Happy Birthday Bre!

Today is one of my best friend's birthday, Breanna Stowell (soon to be Fleischman). I first met Bre when I was only 8 years old and at first she wasn't too nice to me...her mom invited me to her "Grease Lightening" themed birthday party against her will, so Breanna then threatened me and told me I could come if I didn't break some hair clip that I was borrowing from her or playing with. Of course as luck has it, I broke it on accident. Luckily she still let me come and from then on we have been very close friends. She is such a sweet girl and I am so excited to be a part of her wedding this summer in July and know she will make the most beautiful bride! She was also one of my bridesmaids in my wedding and always kept me on track with my planning! So Happy Birthday Bob, Hope you have a great day!


Sweet picture of us at Chuckie Cheese


2 comments:

Kevin and Breanna said...

Aw thanks Bob. I am glad you still came to my birthday way back when hah loves ya!

Anonymous said...

Haha I love that story of how she was mean to you when you were little- My mom just said the other day that some of the girls you don't get along with at first, end up being your best buds. Funny how it sometimes works that way! I would LOVE it if you visited. We would have an amazing time, I can guarantee it. I found the best vintage store I've ever seen of or heard of in my life- you will die. It's world famous.
Come visit? What's new with you? Summer plans?