Sunday, April 19, 2009

Orange Eyebrows


A month or so ago I started to realize a change in the color of my eyebrows. They seemed to have a red tint to them. I asked Kirk right away and he didn't seem to notice any change or difference in the color of my eyebrows. I shrugged it off but continually noticed the lightening of my eyebrows to the point where they were a orange blonde color. I hadn't really been out in the sun so I couldn't figure it out. I even had the tennis team trainer look at them and see if she could figure anything out... to get to the point turns out I decided to tell Brittany Fullmer about this funny change and she replied that her and her sister had experienced the same exact thing. She then told me hers was due to using Clearasil pads, I went into my bathroom to see which brand of cleansing pads I was using and sure enough I have been using the Clearasil Ultra pads as well! So if you notice a change in the color of your eyebrows check your facewash/cleansing pads.

6 comments:

Kevin and Breanna said...

That is so funny. hah I love it!

Morgan and Stuart said...

I don't know if this has happened to you as well, but after touching the Clearasil pads, if you touch your towel... it discolors as well! We have the Pottery Barn light green towels in our bathroom and I started noticing that there were yellow bleach spots on them! So annoying.

Ana Lee said...

Good thing you figured it out!

rubi said...

oooh thats scary! i wonder if you'll have a line of regrowth as your eyebrows keep growing.

Cara Grenny said...

Proactive does the same thing. I look like i purposely highlighted my eyebrows.

Unknown said...

Ha ha! That's great. The same thing happened to Drew when we first started dating and I was FREAKED out! LOL