Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Easter and Spring Sandals

This year for Easter we did our own dinner and had McCall and her boyfriend Alex come over. I made deviled eggs, McCall helped make the salad, Kirk made his famous funeral potatoes, and we grilled some steaks on the good ol' foreman grill. It was a pretty good Easter dinner, the foreman may have over cooked the steaks a little but it was all good. The Easter Bunny came early from CA, my mom sent us some candy, Kirk got some new boardshorts and I got some cute new sandals shown below! The Easter bunny came again on Easter...Kirk got me a massage and a new chain for my necklace that I wanted! I gave Kirk his first pair of Rainbow sandals and a few of his favorite V-Neck shirts...He was really excited to finally have a pair of Rainbows so he decided to walk to school the next day in them. Needless to say they tore his feet up! I felt really bad for his feet... Monday we went to a park and read magazines since it was finally warm enough (around 55 degrees) It was a great Easter weekend and Im glad we are finally starting to have some decent weather!
Diet Coke at the park

I'm off Diet Coke so I just had a Dasani :)



New Sandals from Mom!



Kirk and his new Rainbow sandals and torn up feet











...and of course a little craft time after dessert




3 comments:

Morgan said...

You're off of Diet Coke! I'm so proud! Cute sandals :)

Cara Grenny said...

Off diet coke? HOW? I need to be... do you have cravings? I usually can quit but the cravings are too much... haha.
I love the sandals! And I'm sure it will take Kirk no time at all to break those rainbows in!
Let's all do dinner and a movie soon. Maybe next week?

Tyson and Heather said...

Fun, I wanna see what craft--looks cute:)!