Sunday, March 1, 2009

Melissa or Molly?



I always look forward to Monday nights when the bachelor is on. Kirk and I started watching a few episodes into it but really got into to it. (Yes Kirk is also a bachelor fanatic and loves to watch it with me, he usually yells out and gets really into it). Tomorrow is the finale and I (or I should say WE) can't wait! Its down to Melissa and Molly, the final two. I have been rooting for Melissa to take the final rose but its hard to tell who Jason will choose. Who do you think he will choose?

3 comments:

Briana Carr said...

he's going to pick melissa...
but i hear he might dump her...wouldn't that be terrible!?!

Ana Lee said...

haha you guys are cute. That's so fun.

Morgan said...

I am so upset right now!! I just finished watching it and I hate Jason.