Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Dresser Makeover

I found this lovely dresser on craiglist a while back for my bedroom. It holds most of Kirk's clothes since mine take up all of the closet space :) I doubt it has ever been painted from its original state, so I thought I would re-vamp it and paint it white. The goal was to get it a glossy white but it didnt go too glossy. Linzi helped me spray paint, which almost killed us because the fumes were so strong! I would recommend not to spray paint inside your house especially your bedroom because it spells pretty bad. Anyway, I just thought I would share a little before and after picture of the dresser. I think it came out pretty cute!









2 comments:

McKenzie said...

I love it good job!! What talent & vision.

Tyson and Heather said...

How inspirational, I loved what you did...looks so fabulous!