Thursday, March 12, 2009

Me + Brody = BFF


So on tuesday I finally got to meet the adorable little Brody Miller. Jessie and I met at Dear Lizzies to have a little lunch and look around at all of the cute decorations. After lunch I got to go see Jessie's new place and it is super cute. (jess-you need to post some pictures of your place) We sat and talked for a while and I think Brody liked me, he let me hold him and feed him for a long time. He even gave me a few smiles and giggles. It may or may not have helped with the baby fever that is going around...(im not pregnant) Cant wait to see Baby Brody and Momma Miller again soon, perhaps for a craft night?

4 comments:

Justin, Heather Lea and Atticus Zweig said...

yeah for baby boys!

Ana Lee said...

Cute pic! Sounds like fun :)

Jessie and Taylor Miller said...

It was SO fun seeing you! Honestly Brody loved his Aunt Lauren and you will have to come back sometime soon!
p.s. I have currently moved the chandelier box in from the garage to the hallway and am trying to find time between diaper changes and bottles to install it! Thanks for the motivation!!
p.p.s. Please post photos of your house for inspiration STAT
PPPS.... Oh yeah... my SFgirlbybay print arrived in the mail today! If only I had known!!!

Tyson and Heather said...

How cute!! I wanna check out Dear Lizzies sometime, sounds like a treasure box of a place.