Monday, March 9, 2009

Kansas to Oklahoma to...snow


I recently just got back from a long tennis trip. The team played Kansas State, U of Kansas, and Oklahoma State and swept all three matches which was awesome! The trip wasn't too bad considering the weather was 85 degrees almost every day. It got me so excited and ready for Spring and some warm weather... Today is my "off" day which I was really excited about until I realized how freezing it is here! Now as I look outside it is snowing like crazy and I am a little bummed, I want to go back to the warm weather!

2 comments:

Chris and Mari Spiker said...

I totally get that feeling. I am ready for spring/summer too! Cali has (surprisingly) been cold lately. Im just ready for the rain to go away & the sun to stay out!

Ana Lee said...

I know it's way cold! Today is nicer though. We saw Kirk at Red Robin, he's such a stud and even though he wasn't our server he was taking care of us :) Relief Society Birthday Bash tonight if you wanna go 7PM!