Thursday, January 6, 2011

Photoboother

Recently I went to dinner with my dear friend Amy Wiseman. We ate at BJ's pizzeria and walked around a weird mall. As we were walking around we spotted a photobooth and decided we wanted to try it out.. but we forgot... Luckily, I remembered that my REALLY creative cousin Stanton created a website that can turn your pictures in to a photobooth picture strip (I know, really cool)... So before I said goodbye I snapped a few silly shots of Amy and I in the car and turned it into this!


Stanton's website is called photoboother.com and is free! You upload the pictures and voila! you're done and then can download the image, email, or buy prints. Check it out and spread the word!

4 comments:

rubi said...

:)

Matt and Katelyn said...

Love this and love your new york post!

Amy W. said...

Stanton does it again! So creative that one. I love this biz.

I'm so pleased to have made your last 3 posts. Ooo oooooo!

Cara Grenny said...

Oh that is fun! I am excited to try it!