Monday, January 24, 2011

Home Match and Sundance

Saturday was our first home match of the year vs. Washington. We had a great match against the Huskies and then I jetted up to Sundance for the festival. My awesome Uncle Stanton owns PCTV and always invites us up to see a few movies during the festival. Although it was freeeezing and we decided to walk to our movies it was a blast. I am just looking forward to our next tennis trip... (we leave tomorrow for Hawaii!!) Hopefully my face will see the sun because I am looking pretty white!

Doing what I do

Aren't our new uniforms cute?


My cousin Kierstin and I having fun while freezing

Ps. If any of you are interested our tennis team also has a blog of all of our trips and matches! check it out... byuwomenstennis.blogspot.com

1 comment:

AlexandMcCall said...

awww cute pics!!! i love the new white skirts.. super cute:) i miss u sooooo much!