Tuesday, January 4, 2011

NYC Storyboard

These last few months I have slacked on the blogging front to say the least... so this is my attempt to do a little bit of catch up via storyboard since I have wayy too many pictures from my trip to New York City!(this is about 2 months late)
01. This is where it all started... Amy came to town to visit Jessie and I, we decided we needed to have a girls trip... 02. We took the redeye into NYC, this shows how fab we look once we landed... 03. It rained all day and was super cold so we strolled around until we could check in but one highlight was getting tickets to Letterman that night to see Steve Martin!... 04. Day 2 began with our venture out to Soho to get some delicious pizza and... 05. Hot chocolate. 06. In Soho we shopped til we dropped and then some.
07. We ventured to Serendipity but stopped in Dylan's candy shop while we waited for our table... 08. Serendipity post meal and post frozen hot chocolate... 09. Day 3 took the red bus tour around to see the statue of liberty... 10. Warmed up inside the Plaza hotel, so beautiful!... 11. Met Connor (my cousin) to ride bikes through Central Park but ended up walking the bikes... 12. Jumping in Central Park
13. Thank goodness Connor was there and patient enough to take a lot of pictures of us in Central Park!... 14. At the fountain in Central Park... 15. Connor and I left the gals to meet up with Stanton and Rubi (my cousin and his wife)... Love stantons face in this one... 16. Decided to go to the Brooklyn bridge to see the city lights (freeezing) but stopped by Dayna's work to surprise her on our way!... 17. Freezing on the bridge... 18. Then took the subway to Stanton and Rubi's place in Harlem
19. Actually putting the bikes into use Connor gave me a tour of Columbia, the Hudson and a few of his favorite spots at 12 am or so which happened to be my favorite part of the day... 20. Camera timed posers...21. Connor the tour guide once again coming to the rescue to take us to Brooklyn's Egg and the Brooklyn flea market... 22. On the way to brunch at Egg we ran into the NYC Marathon and ran through it(so fun!) ... 23. Ladies in the subway... 24. Finished off the trip/day by walking from Brooklyn back to Manhattan over the bridge...

We had a busy and fun few days in NYC... even though it was freezing I loved being in the big city!

3 comments:

Cody & Britt said...

can we go back already? :) also, can you email me photos #10, and #22?? k thanks...call me!

Cara Grenny said...

I have been waiting forever for you to post! Love all the photos and am so jealous you got to go with all your girlfriends!

rubi said...

it was great seeing you when you came out!