Sunday, July 5, 2009

The Fourth

This Fourth of July we had fun spending time with family. Kirk had to work during the day but after we went to the freedom festival with Craig, Keith, Brit, Kirk's Mom Carrie, and Kory. My cousin Kierstin and her husband Brian met up with us and we all went to Los Hermanos. Afterward, Kirk and I went with Kierstin and Brian to a park to watch the Stadium of fire fireworks. While we were waiting I got to meet up with Jess and Brody and her family. 
It was a great day!
Kirk and I taking a break from the Freedom Festival

The Spencer crew celebrating the 4th (Kory, Brit, Keith, Carrie, Kirk and I)
Two of my favorite people, Jess and the Brodster (my little bf)
With my cousin Kierstin and her husband Brian waiting for the fireworks
 (and yes we are coincidentally matching)
Stadium of Fire!
Hope you all had a Happy 4th of July!

7 comments:

Jessie and Taylor Miller said...

Brody misses you already!

Matt and Katelyn said...

CUTE pictures! How have you guys been?? I miss Utah on the fourth. Hope all is well:)

Chris and Mari Spiker said...

I love the pics with the fireworks in the background! Your 4th looked fun!

Andrea said...

Why the freak are you two so gorgeous...ugh...jealousy.

Ana Lee said...

You two are SO cute together! I love the 4th, it was fun watching the fireworks. Looks like you had a blast!

crystalyn and rob said...

so cute! what kind of film are you using for those photos? they look awesome and i want it

McKenzie said...

you guys are so cute! I'm glad you had a good fourth!