Thursday, February 19, 2009

Keep Calm and Carry On

Anyone who knows me well knows that I love to do crafts. I am always looking for a new project or a new craft that I can do! Luckily my friend Linzi is the same way and also loves doing projects. When you get the two of us together you usually can count on us planning or doing a new project. Wed. Night we decided we decided that we wanted to try to make the keep calm carry on posters that are oh-so-cute. We went and bought the frames and matting then I used my graphic design skills to conjure up a replica of the poster we love and voila! 

6 comments:

Morgan said...

So cute! Lets do a craft night soon, I miss those.

Chris and Mari Spiker said...

I love it! Those kind of nights are my FAVORITE!

Ani said...

I really like those posters too! Cute project! Wish you lived closer and we could craft together!

The Andrews said...

So cute, way to be crafty...such a fun idea!

Ana Lee said...

Cute! You're so talented.

Anonymous said...

I wish we would have done more craft nights in Utah! I have so many ideas as of late. I hope I get to see you someday soon. You guys should visit us in Miami! It's a blast.