Sunday, November 30, 2008

We're Married!

So a lot has been going on in the last little bit! Kirk and I got married on November 1 and though it may sound cheesy, it was the perfect day. I was prepared for things to go crazy or off that day which most people forewarn you about to not worry about but everything went so smoothly! I have only a few pics from the wedding so ill wait until I get all of my wedding pics which should be coming any day now. We also had a wedding reception in Colorado Springs in Kirk's hometown which turned out beautiful as well! We got to go to the BYU vs Air Force game and see all the sites. Carrie did a great job with the reception and it was just a fun weekend! here are a few pics... the first one is in Colorado and all the rest are from Nov. 1!







2 comments:

Tyson and Heather said...

You look absolutely perfect! Love the bridesmaid dresses too! I'm so glad you found a veil...it looks fab!!

Ana Lee said...

You were such a beautiful bride!