Sunday, November 30, 2008

Luna de Miel











Kirk and I just got back from our honeymoon to Cancun and it was amazing! We stayed at the Casa Magna Marriott which was right on the water. It was quite an adventure to be in a foreign country together, we tried to stay away from the real touristy stuff and ventured off to tulum and playa de carmen and into the heart of cancun. Thank goodness Kirk could speak a little spanish and understand what they were saying ( I took French in High School). We got in on Sat. then on Sunday relaxed on the beach and recovered from our all day travel the day before. Monday we signed up for a Forest Jungle tour, we got to drive our own little boat through the "forest" and went out to snorkel, that was Kirk's highlight for sure driving that boat since they went pretty fast. Tuesday we went down to Tulum and didnt know that it would be a 2 and a half hour bus drive but it was good to see nonetheless. Wed. we took the bus again down to Playa de Carmen and explored. Thursday we relaxed on the beach again before we had to take off to come back to the US. It was a blast and so much fun, we cant wait to go back!!! (Sorry about so many posts in one day, I just was really behind and need to catch up! )

5 comments:

Julie said...

too cute! I'm so glad you had a good time! It's so nice to go away with your husband! I miss the honeymoon... I say lets start a new tradition of a yearly honeymoon!

Morgan said...

SO FUN!! I love Mexico :) Christmas craft soon?? Love you!

Tyson and Heather said...

Yay:)! We just went to Cancun in October...it is sooooo gorgeous there!! We need to hit up Tulum next time we go, sounds like a blast!

Justin, Heather Lea and Atticus Zweig said...

I'm so glad I came across your blog! I look forward to seeing updates with the new marriage! Congrats!!!

Ana Lee said...

Yay for blogging! Looks like so much fun!! We totally need to hang out now that we are both settling down, haha. I keep looking for you at church and I tried to text you! Have you figured it out? Our ward is great! Call me!