Wednesday, October 8, 2008

The Engagements













Well Im not really good with the whole blogging thing so its been a while since I have blogged about anything, and I have been super busy with the whole wedding planning. I am happy to say that I have most of the wedding organized and good to go but there are always little things here and there. I am currently on the hunt for blush colored wedding shoes which are almost impossible to find! Anyway, here are some of our engagement pics! Enjoy!

9 comments:

Cody and Britt said...

The 3rd picture down is cute...so are the last like 5...actually they all are! About the shoes...I had a rough time finding my green ones and somehow lucked out but if you can't find any go to David's Bridal (they actually have some cute styles) and you can get white shoes that can be dyed blush pink. Let me know what you find...and call me soon stinker! I miss yoU!

Kevin and Breanna said...

Finally!! I miss you and let me know if you need any help. love ya Ralph!

Kevin and Breanna said...

By the way... I love all your engagement pictures. They are beautiful!

Morgan said...

Gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous! Of course they would be though :)

Whats Up with the Eps said...

Lauren- I love your picts!! Very cute!

Anonymous said...

These are adorable! Im so glad you found me. Im excited for you! Love you girl :)

Travis & Liz said...

Could you guys be an better lookin? I need a cigarette after looking at those!

Tyson and Heather said...

Beautiful! Love the beach ones under the pier:)!

Steph said...

love the pictures--I can't wait to see the wedding ones! You look beautiful, as always.