Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Soon to be Spencers

Hello everyone, I thought it was about time to make a blog for Kirk and I! We are going to be getting married on November 1 in the San Diego Temple and cannot wait. Kirk is finishing up summer sales in San Jose and I am getting ready to start my new job up at BYU. I got a job as the new Women's Assistant Tennis Coach for BYU which is pretty exciting. I am a little nervous considering the fact that I have to teach 2 classes at BYU as well! I am teaching beginning tennis and flexibility, kinda crazy. Anyway ill try to do my best to keep this updated (I am a little illiterate when it comes to blogging) Oh, and send me your blog info so I can add you as friends!

3 comments:

Morgan said...

I'm so honored to be the first to do this. I'm so excited for you!
morganandstuartpeterson.blogspot.com

Roche Cattle said...

Congrats again on the engagement. I would DIE being engaged that long, but I'm sure once I see your spectacular wedding pics -I'll understand. :) And the new job?! That's so awesome! Our blog is andreatrevor.blogspot.com

PS Let's see some pics of u and kirk!

Tyson and Heather said...

Congrats on the new position, sooooo rad! Way to go:)