Wednesday, June 9, 2010

New Header

Kirk has been kindly asking me for a while now to take down the picture at the heading of our blog. Well, actually his words were more like " can you take that picture down, my legs look dumb" or something of that sort. So I decided to spruce it up a bit and leave out the picture all-together. I am not blog savvy what-so-ever so this is my version of mixing the blog up a bit! I may or may not be changing it over the next little while... While on the the topic of new headings or titles... I was recently named interim head coach for the BYU women's tennis team for this upcoming year. This news was both exciting and humbling as I have plenty of work to do considering the tradition of the program... I welcome the challenge and am looking forward to this next year at BYU!

4 comments:

McKenzie said...

i love the new header! and we are more then excited for you guys for this upcoming year. congrats!

Unknown said...

Congrats Lauren, that's so exciting! Hope you guys are doing well!

Andrea said...

congrats lady! That's awesome!

Lori and Matt said...

Congrats Lauren! How exciting! Good luck!