Monday, June 14, 2010

The Bridal Belt

A few weeks ago Kenna, a bride-to-be, came to me and asked if I would attempt a bridal belt for her wedding dress. Since I had never actually made one before I was a little nervous but told her I would try! Sooo ta da.... this is how it turned out, pretty darn good if you ask me! The belt is ALL hand made, each and every flower etc. The belt fits flush in the back and the color scheme matches her groom's suit. She was excited when she saw it and I was even more excited and proud that it looked so good with her dress! Anyway, enough of me bragging...




10 comments:

Morgan said...

I'm so happy it turned out!

Jessie and Taylor Miller said...

all i can say is wow! that is fantastic!

Craig said...

oh my heck! it gorgeous! way to go.

McKenzie said...

okay so not craig that was me. can you imagine craig calling that "gorgeous?!" hope all is well in cali

Amy W. said...

That's incredible, Laurdo! You're quickly becoming a one-stop wedding shop. Engagement photos, wedding invitations, bridal accessories...what's next? Floral design?

Whats Up with the Eps said...

Lauren, It HAS been way too long, lets do something soon! I so love this Bridal belt! It works sooo perfect! We miss you and Kirk- we should go to pizzeria 712 soon, and there are still so many projects that need to be done!!

Aubrey said...

This is beautiful...man, I want to get married again and wear this! love it!

Andrea said...

are u kidding me? U are so stinking talented! I couldn't sew a straight line if I tried!

Unknown said...

oh my heck!!! this is amazing!! Great job!!!

Ana Lee said...

You are so talented!