Sunday, September 6, 2009

We heart Cats


Now I know that most people will find this post to be pointless or dumb but I thought I would share. This last week my parents had to put our sweet little Bentley down... He was really sick and had a genetic kidney disorder. He was the best cat and so cute! We are really going to miss him... On another note meet Blair Spencer, our new little addition. We have had her for a few months now and she is our little buddy, we love her... Well sorry about the lame post, more pictures and posts from our Mexican Cruise to come! 

Bentley Jones

Blair Spencer
yes we are cat lovers.

4 comments:

Jessie and Taylor Miller said...

Blair is so cute! I'm sad I have yet to meet her in person!
So sorry to hear about Bentley!
Hmmm...lunch tomorrow still?

Cara Grenny said...

Oh I LOVE cats! We are all cat lovers and I love cat posts!

Ana Lee said...

You guys are so cute. I'm glad you have a new little friend :) I have something for you from Relief Society. We're VT companions now, how fun! I'll have to drop it by this week,

Unknown said...

The cake is awesome! I just started watching cake boss and love it!! Well, we are settled in Alpine. You guys will have to come up some time!