Tuesday, September 8, 2009

The BIG 25 and Del Mar

So before we took our trip to Mexico, Kirk turned the big 25!! We celebrated Nacho Libre style and what you see in the picture is my attempt to make a creative cake. (It is a wrestling arena) Since I have been watching a lot of Cake Boss on TLC I thought I could be creative and make a great cake. My idea was to put little Nacho figures in there with it but it ended up not panning out! Then before we got on our cruise we went down to Del Mar to the horse races. It was a blast to see them race and get a little dressed up! We had big floppy hats but ended up taking them off pretty soon after we got there!


Grandpa Jones and I choosing our Horse
Im going for four but I do not know if Grandpa approves

3 comments:

Morgan said...

You were in Del Mar and you didn't call me????

Anonymous said...

Del Mar! Too bad we weren't in San Diego too. Hope Kirk had a great birthday and I hope your birthday was amazing! Miss you!

Amy W. said...

I love the laughing Laurdo face!