Monday, June 1, 2009

For all the Cupcake Lovers


Above: Cupcake Poster (four separate posters shown together)

Below: Keep Calm Carry On Poster 

I love the Keep Calm Carry On posters and so I decided to start making them! I print them on 11 x 17 paper and you can get them framed at Michaels with the matting for really inexpensive. I also saw the Keep Calm and have a Cupcake poster and started making those for friends. Now I am going to sell both of these for $16 each plus shipping if you live out of state. If you are interesting in either a Cupcake poster or a Carry On poster just email me and tell me what you want and tell me what color (I can use ANY color even if you want it match something you already have, you can take a picture or find a color close and send it to me so I can match it!) I will then set up a private listing on etsy for you! (Sorry the second picture looks really bad, I tried taking it without a flash) laurenjones11@gmail.com 

7 comments:

Andrea said...

So cute...I might just have to order one for my kitchen! You are so talented. I have something else I think you should start making. I'll send u a link.

Andrea said...

http://kidlark.com/HOME.html

I want one of the I am a child of God ones, but I think she charges too much!

Ana Lee said...

have a cupcake, cute! I love it. I agree with Andrea on the "I Am a Child of God."

Keef and Brit said...

I really love the cupcake one! seriously, it is basically my mantra. Thank you again for the one you made for me!

Travis & Liz said...

I just love these! So cute!

The Andrews said...

These are rad Lauren, you are so talented girl!

True Birds Blog said...

oooohh...LOVE! I'm gonna keep these in mind to order:)!!