Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Creative outlet

I love browsing other blogs and getting inspired. I will have to admit that my own blog is pretty boring... for the following reasons: I am dressed in sweats EVERY DAY. My job as a tennis coach means Nike sweats every day on a pretty steady rotation. No fashion/cute outfit posts for me... I spend most of my time on the tennis court coaching. Tennis tips may not make for the most exciting content (unless you are an aspiring tennis player)... I do not have kids, I have a cat. Enough said... I do love design but I do not do enough creative projects/design to warrant an original content design blog.

Between my Nike sweat wearing, tennis coaching, cat loving, my purpose for this blog is just to be a creative outlet from here on out.

4 comments:

Aubrey said...

wait...sweats and cats are good enough for me. you are so funny, but I get what you are saying....

AlexandMcCall said...

Ya you need to post more! u should show your cute house and all your decor:)

For the Love of Hair said...

I like this idea! Then I can put your ideas in my house:) lol.

For the Love of Hair said...

p.s. this is katelyn on my other blog