Monday, July 19, 2010

Eighty Five

Today was Grandpa Jones' 85th Bday. I recently spent last weekend at home celebrating with him and family in CA. One thing to know about my grandpa is that he is the most kind person I know. I am not just saying that because he is my grandpa, he truly is the definition of kindness. I sure love him and had so much fun spending some quality time with him this past weekend! Happy 85th!

During his time as a radio operator/gunner in WW2
At the site where David killed Goliath

Keepin it cool in his shades and backwards hat
Please excuse my nudity here


This past weekend enjoying some ice cream in the heat at Balboa

2 comments:

Travis & Liz said...

That last picture of you girls with your g-pa is sooooo cute! Be he's proud!;)

Mary Martha said...

love grandpa's. Yours is very handsome! Very active too for his age it seems