Tuesday, May 25, 2010

My kind of Heaven

When I went to CA a bit ago I had the chance to go to Mood fabrics in LA... I LOVED it! Project runway is one of my favorite shows and I actually own all of the seasons. When I saw that Mood fabrics existed in LA I knew I had to go one day... I didn't have much time to spend in there since I had to catch a flight but I think I could spend hours in that place! I cant wait to go back


Sorry the pic is from my phone and I couldnt figure out how to flip it!

4 comments:

Chris and Mari Spiker said...

Ah, I love Mood. It's amazing. Fabric heaven.

McKenzie said...

Oh I soooo want to go. How fun!

Mary Martha said...

i would be in heaven...

Ana Lee said...

I would love to go there too! I can't even imagine actually picking something there though. You look so cute these days :) Hope all is well!