Sunday, November 8, 2009

Halloween Weekend

Last year Kirk and I did not celebrate Halloween because we were getting ready for our wedding, so this year we made sure we went all out. On Friday for tennis practice we dressed "80's Tennis" and had a fun friday. Later that night Kirk had to work at the Spark Halloween party so I decided I would last minute as a cat with McCall and Alex. Its been a while since we have been to a party, especially a dance party and Kirk was going crazy breaking out some really good dance moves. On Halloween my cousin Kierstin and her husband Brian had a little party with really cute decorations and yummy food. We had a blast but by the end of the weekend we were exhausted!





80's Tennis Practice


Freezing in line waiting to go into Spark
(McCall was treasure and her bf was a pirate)

All of the Spark employees wore cop outfits


Hanging out on Halloween

8 comments:

McKenzie said...

So funny! Loved the booty!

Jessie and Taylor Miller said...

yessssss! so glad you posted pics!
hilarious!!

Morgan said...

LOVE IT! You look fantastic. Kirk was pretty :)

Cara Grenny said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Cara Grenny said...

LOVE the costumes! So cute.

Ana Lee said...

I didn't know Kirk worked at Spark, I love that place! We always have our BYU Alumni Networking Luncheons there. Looks like you had a blast this Halloween!

Chris and Mari Spiker said...

You are so cute! I love all the photos, especially the 80's jumping one!

& your caramel apples look delicious!!

ps thank you for ALL your help with my Bijou booth! I am so grateful!

crystalyn and rob said...

so sick. i cant believe how girly kirk looked! amazing. i will always be haunted by these photos.