Friday, October 23, 2009

Possible halloween costume...

I love Halloween time. I can't remember the last time I dressed up for halloween so since this will be our first halloween as a married couple we are taking our costume pretty serious this year. We have only been discussing what we want to be for a few months now! haha Recently Kirk and I found this picture while browsing the internet for some good ideas. Since Kirk loves Nacho Libre he saw this picture and asked me if I could sew him some tights. I dont know if Kirk could pull this off as well as this awesome little dude... So we have yet to nail down quite what we are going to do... any suggestions?

3 comments:

Ana Lee said...

haha that is the cutest pic ever!

Keef and Brit said...

serena and venus were so much better than I could have hoped for. ahaha. Kirk makes a pretty good woman.

Morgan said...

My headband made the outfit thanks to you! :) Can't wait to see pictures of you guys!