Monday, May 4, 2009

Viva Las Vegas

A few weekends ago the Tennis Team had some matches down in Vegas, I was able to bring Kirk and the Jones clan met us there. Sorry its a little bit of an old post but we had a blast and the best part was that my parents surprised McCall and I and brought Tinkerbell with them
(we kinda miss her a lot) I am a mean sister but had to snap this picture of McCall asleep in the car.
Our little surprise Tinkerbell! I love her.


Me on the job (tough)

Frozen Hot Chocolate at Serendipity



The girls




The whole crew minus the missionary and tinker.








Mini me




High rollers (not really)







4 comments:

Tyson and Heather said...

How fun! I love that you are coaching--so rad.

Ana Lee said...

haha cute pics! I didn't know there was a Serendipidy in Vegas! Now I want to go, haha.

Mary Martha said...

I was so happy to come across your blog. & we love kirk home teaching us. It sounds like he is going to be away for the summer quite a bit too. Oh internships! So we'll need to meet up and craft. I'm sure you can tach me something crafty...

rubi said...

when are you planning on coming out here? stay with us!